Youth Class Schedule
Wednesday 3:45-4:30pm | Ages 3-4
Monday 4-4:45pm & Saturday 11-11:45am
Wednesday 5:45-7:15pm, Friday 4-5:30pm & 5:30-7pm | Pointe, Saturday 9-10:30am
Monday 5-7pm, Tuesday 6-8pm, Thursday 4-6pm & 6-8pm | Variations/Repertory Saturday 12-1:30pm
Saturday 10:30-12 noon
Schedule and teachers for all classes are subject to change. Pointe work for Level III-VI is included in ballet classes at teachers’ discretion. Levels will be determined by Artistic Directors.
• Class numbers will be limited to allow for distancing based on MA guidelines.
• Masks will be worn when entering the studios and in public areas. We ask that the youngest students (Creative Dance – Level I) wear masks in the studios until they become more familiar with distancing.
• We will be taking students’ temperatures before they enter the studios.
• Students will be asked to maintain proper social distance. Barres and floor will be marked to indicate distance.
• Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the studios.
• All areas and surfaces in the studios will be cleaned and sanitized between each class.
• Students will store personal items in the same place and stand at the barre and center in their designated spot each class.
• Students should have hand sanitizer and/or wipes packed with them along with the other essential supplies that they normally have.
• Students should be dressed in ballet attire under outer garments and have hair done in a bun already from home.
• Only students will be allowed in the studios. We are asking parent to wait outside to limit the number of people in the building.
• It is imperative that each student be picked up on time to limit contact with the next class, and for our staff to remain free to clean the studio.
• If a student has a fever, sore throat, or is feeling unwell in any other way, we ask they they be kept home until symptoms disappear.