Youth Class Schedule
Tuesday, 6-8pm and Thursday 4-6pm
Thursday, 6-8pm (Variations by invitation only)
Friday, 4-5:30 (Pointe) and
Saturday, 10:30-12 (Pointe)
Saturday, 9:30-10:30am (ages 11+) & 10:30-11:30am (ages 6-10)
Tuesday, 4-5:30 (ages 8 and up)
Tuesday, 10-10:45am and 11-11:45 (ages 3-5)
Schedule and teachers for all classes are subject to change. Pointe work for Level III-VI is included in ballet classes at teachers’ discretion. Levels will be determined by Artistic Directors.
• Class numbers will be limited to allow for distancing based on MA guidelines.
• Masks will be worn when entering the studios and in public areas. We ask that the youngest students (Creative Dance – Level I) wear masks in the studios until they become more familiar with distancing.
• We will be taking students’ temperatures before they enter the studios.
• Students will be asked to maintain proper social distance. Barres and floor will be marked to indicate distance.
• Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the studios.
• All areas and surfaces in the studios will be cleaned and sanitized between each class.
• Students will store personal items in the same place and stand at the barre and center in their designated spot each class.
• Students should have hand sanitizer and/or wipes packed with them along with the other essential supplies that they normally have.
• Students should be dressed in ballet attire under outer garments and have hair done in a bun already from home.
• Only students will be allowed in the studios. We are asking parent to wait outside to limit the number of people in the building.
• It is imperative that each student be picked up on time to limit contact with the next class, and for our staff to remain free to clean the studio.
• If a student has a fever, sore throat, or is feeling unwell in any other way, we ask they they be kept home until symptoms disappear.