Adult Beginner Ballet
Adult Beginner Pointe
Open Adult Ballet
Tuesdays, 10am – 11:30am and Thursdays, 10am – 11:30am
IBA will not be conducting regularly scheduled adult ballet classes in Norwell MA on the following days in observation of:
Monday October 12, 2020 – Columbus Day
Wednesday November 11, 2020 – Veteran’s Day
Thursday November 26 – Sunday November 29, 2020 – Thanksgiving
Thursday December 24, 2020 – Sunday January 3, 2021 – Christmas and New Year
Monday January 18, 2021 – Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday
Monday February 15 – Sunday February 21, 2021 – Mid Winter Break
Friday April 2 – Sunday April 4, 2021 – Good Friday and Easter
Saturday April 17 – Sunday April 25, 2020 – Spring Vacation
Monday May 31, 2021 – Memorial Day
• Class numbers will be limited to allow for distancing based on MA guidelines.
• Masks will be worn when entering the studios and in public areas. We ask that the youngest students (Creative Dance – Level I) wear masks in the studios until they become more familiar with distancing.
• We will be taking students’ temperatures before they enter the studios.
• Students will be asked to maintain proper social distance. Barres and floor will be marked to indicate distance.
• Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the studios.
• All areas and surfaces in the studios will be cleaned and sanitized between each class.
• Students will store personal items in the same place and stand at the barre and center in their designated spot each class.
• Students should have hand sanitizer and/or wipes packed with them along with the other essential supplies that they normally have.
• Students should be dressed in ballet attire under outer garments and have hair done in a bun already from home.
• Only students will be allowed in the studios. We are asking parent to wait outside to limit the number of people in the building.
• It is imperative that each student be picked up on time to limit contact with the next class, and for our staff to remain free to clean the studio.
• If a student has a fever, sore throat, or is feeling unwell in any other way, we ask they they be kept home until symptoms disappear.